Chalet Baguio Hotel was founded by F&C Hotels and Resorts in 2011. Chalet Baguio is situated at the summer capital of the Philippines, Chalet Baguio is an exquisite boutique hotel distinctively located close to the numerous tourist attractions in Baguio City. From fresh strawberry picking to hunting for great finds at the night flea markets or visiting alluring popular attractions and nightlife venues, it is needed an ideal place to stay at! Chalet Baguio flaunts soothing ambiance with its interiors of wood accents and neutral colors. With 60 well-maintained cozy room that are delightfully inviting, basement parking. Café Marcelino as its in-house restaurant, free Wi Fi access and the warmth of excellent personalized customer service from their friendly workforce, they'll make your escapade pleasantly memorable. With its modern, clean and cozy rooms, guests will surely have a pleasant and comfortable stay. Experience Baguio City with all the comfort and delight that Chalet Baguio has to offer.
Things You Can Do at Chalet Baguio
- Slumber in Luxury: Rest peacefully on our matching top-of-the-line beds and beddings.
- Feast on our Lavish Cuisine: Drink and dine in our Restaurant with scenic view of mountain.
- Adventure Galore: We offer Tours to the best places in Baguio like Bencab Museum, Valley of Colors, The Mansion, La Trinidad Strawberry Fields, etc.
- Realize your dream event: We facilitate special events like weddings, anniversaries, conference, etc..
- Tour Baguio: We can make arrangements for you to explore and enjoy Baguio City.
- The standard check-in time is 2:00 pm. The standard check-out time is 12:00 nn.
- Our restaurant operates from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Breakfast at the restaurant is served from 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
Baguio is situated in the Province of Benguet and has been a top destination for both locals and foreigners alike. It made its mark as a
premiere tourist destination in the Northern part of the Philippines with its cool climate, foggy hills and panoramic views.
Further now that traveling to the City of Pines is easier with newer roads for a shorter travel time and various public transportation options.
Exquisitely fashioned, our well-maintained rooms are surprisingly inexpensive without compromising quality and comfort, assuring guests of a soothing stay.
Baguio Famous Spots:
• BenCab Museum
• Bell Church
• Valley of Colors
• Burnham Park
• Tree Top Adventure
• Baguio City Public Market
• La Trinidad Strawberry Fields
• Tam-Awan Village
• The Mansion
• Session Road
• Good Shepherd Place
• Mines View Park
• Mt. Cloud Bookshop
• Baguio Botanical Garden
Chalet Baguio’s dedicated concierge can help arrange your plan for Baguio Tours you won’t forget.
Located right smack in the middle of major tourist spots. The rooms are clean and have a nice view of the mountains. Room rates are cheap compared to other hotels. Friendly and accommodating staff.
We loved the dinner and breakfast, very tasty food. They have free-flowing coffee too. Our room was clean. Everything worked (aircon, tv, water heater, etc). And we were lucky to get a room with a fantastic view!
This is a good hotel to stay. Near good restaurants and 15 mins walk to Session Road and Burnham Park. The rooms are big and clean. We got the Family room and was spacious, can easily fit 6 persons.